Thursday, November 5, 2009

UPSC Successfuls

The UPSC conducted Civil Service Exams (CSE) are one of the toughest exams to crack. These are the Mizos who cleared the CSE in 2008 :

Rank 721 Ms.Rinteii Renthlei - I.R.S (IT)
Rank 762 Mr.Lalhmingmawia.Ralte - I.R.S (Customs)
Rank 776 Ms.Pinky.Zosangpuii - I.D.A.S (Indian Defence Accounts)

Pinky who cleared the MCS (Mizo Civil Service) last year, is one of the few, who opted not to join the service. She's currently working in Aizawl for the Govt. of Mizoram.
Rinteii was alloted the same service as last year.
Hearty congratulations to them.

P.S : Can we stop this rather sad habit some of us have to list all and anyone who have even visited Mizoram accidentally, as "Mizo Hnahthlak" just after they've passed the CSE? I dont think its fair to either them or us. What we are is what we are. Lets try to be honest with ourselves. As Socretes said "Know thyself".

If I've made some factual errors, my deepest apologies. This data is to the best of my knowledge. I hope I've not left anyone out or posted wrong information.

No comments:

Post a Comment